skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Post Your Comments
Vicki has her computer in the hospital. As long as she is feeling well enough she will be checking the blog for comments. We gave her access to create her own posts too, but reserve the right to revoke permission at any time if she gets up to any funny business.
7 comments:
do you play bridge? want to meet in a game room some time? write directly if you might like to try it...
4 hrs/4 calls tonight, logging off, will check on you and jack again tomorrow.
Sharon, you're doing a nice service for our friend.
Thanks for the feedback Sara. I'm glad I have something constructive to contribute.
Sharon, your help has been more than just constructive...it's been selfless as well as above and beyond.
My only request is that nobody use my posts in a book without the permission of my dog Phineas. He is my literary agen. Leo is my agent for any product endorsements.
Although I currently can't enjoy fresh flowers, fruits or veggies I can be a poster girl for lotions and hats and scarves. Soon I feel very expensive chocolate will be a a required medicine as well as fine wines.
Really Sharon you are such a great friend , no really a family member. But you must learn to play poker !
Sending positive energy from the Fort!
can we play poker online!? I'm too much an optimist to be a good poker player (always think the next card will make everything just perfect (is that optimistic or foolish?)) but I may be able to afford to play online at one of those "no cash required" sites. We can put the winnings in the virtual kitty to save up for that good red wine!
Vicki
I pass Abby Brown's Choc shop twice a week. I've been tempted to stop there often. Now I have an excuse to go in. Let me know when you're ready for some delish treats and I will have them shipped to ya!
Post a Comment