The Village

Saturday, August 16, 2008

IMPORTANT: No Petunias, No Plums, No Parsnips

We have learned that Vicki cannot receive gifts of fresh flowers, fruits, or vegetables. She is under infection control precautions so these items are not permitted. Sorry. : (

Vicki asked me to assure you that she'd be happy to accept gifts of cash, lottery tickets, or precious gems.

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

I'm sure she'd be willing to accept a number of forms of currency...

Anonymous said...

luckily, chocolate wasn't mentioned...oops, that comes from a bean doesn't it? I think Susan Love declared chocolate a veggie, so it may be banned, too! :-(

Dragonflygal said...

I will accept any chocolate but prefer non-mint dark chocolate. Chocolate not just for breakfast anymore!

Anonymous said...

I knew you and I were meant for each other! I have a 79-yr old neighbor who just brought me some "vitamins" she said--a bag of 65% dark choc. she's been reading her Mayo Clinic woman's health letter and is sharing the wisdom...and the good treats!

Toni Fudge said...

I guess I put my choc comments on the craft area.....well, I do like a nice snack while I am knitting..ha.
Abbey Brown dark choc, no mint coming your way sweetie.
Love and good thoughts along with