I went to the hospital for several hours on Saturday to see Vicki. She seems pretty stable and it not suffering any side effects except for a rash she developed a couple of days ago. They're attributing it to the antibiotic they've had her on for her diverticulitis and so they took her off it. So far so good as she's had no more gut pains. Hopefully the diverticulitis has been knocked out for the time being. They're hoping that with the elimination of the antibiotic the rash will subside and fade away.
Other than that, she's very tired and run down. That's to be expected as she tries to build her blood cells back up. They were going to give her some more platelets after I left which usually makes her feel somewhat better.
Jack improves little by little every day. He has received some paper work from the Cardiac Rehab folks and once he fills it out, he should be able to start the program. His heart surgeon did not give him the go-ahead to start driving again but next Wednesday, he'll be four weeks post-op and that's when most people get the okay. He plans to pose the question again at that time.
The Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! from Spain.
Do you let me this post?
I know you don't know who I am, but I've found your blog by chance.
I wish, with all my heart, Vicky be soon at home...
Now, I'm thinking of her, trying to send her all my streght.
Excuse my English, an GO AHEAD ALWAYS.
(from girarsindarlavuelta & wildindigoblue)
Post a Comment