Received the following update from V. this morning:
===================================================
Today is my 15th day in the hospital (for this visit) and I am starting to feel the chemo side effects stronger everyday. My mouth and throat are sore . I seem to have some bumps on my tongue that are painful. Nothing tastes good, I suspect that is the palifirmen coating my tongue and mouth.
I am still having diarrhea on a frequent basis although they are giving me an anti-diarrhea drug. I am going to try the BRAT diet (Banana, rice, applesauce and tea).
The nurses are all so good to me and make this place so much more pleasant. I am very fatigued. I did not wake up until 9 this AM usually I am up at 5 or 6. Even though I had a good night's sleep I am dreaming of turning off the light and taking a nap!
The Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment