That chemo is working hard, giving her a full body burning itch, a thick white coating on her tongue, and assorted other yuckiness, but our girl is working hard at keeping up her spirits.
The Hostess
She has planned a full day of celebrations for Jack and me. She's not doing much in the way of eating these days, but she ordered a big lunch from the hospital menu for us to share. She's planned a word game for us and informed me that she has an electric tea pot and a mini-fridge full of drinks for us as well.
Happy Holidays
I have everything I need and everything I want, save one; for our Dear Friend to be home, well, safe and snug in her own little nest. That will come soon enough. Until then, whatever your tradition or non-tradition, I wish for you what I wish for myself this Christmas day; peace, contentment, and hope.
The Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment