Yesterday's beautiful clear skies are dark gray this afternoon and it looks like we're in for a storm tonight. It's apropos because the chemo has started to do it's wonderful/terrible work.
=================================================
Here's a message from Vicki which I am posting on her behalf.
=================================================
Last night I got really nauseous. I was given anti-nausea drugs and I got some sleep. This morning I forced myself to eat some yogurt and a boiled egg white. Big mistake. I was doing my laps around the floor when I waylaid by the need to throw up and I did right in the hall in front of the nurse's station. I got more meds and then I slept most of the day.
I did not eat lunch and doubt I can eat dinner. Can't wait until this is over and I am home sweet home!
The Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment