The Village

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back to the Hospital on the 14th

Yesterday Vicki got the news that she'll have to go back to UCSF for the transplantation phase of the treatment on December 14. This means she'll be there through the Christmas and New Year holidays.

We're going to have to figure out how to adapt our Christmas morning tradition to a hospital setting. I'm not sure if adult beverages and the un-rated version of "Bad Santa" will be permitted.

2 comments:

Julie McKuras said...

If you can't have adult beverages and watch the unctt "Bad Santa" it just can't be Christmas! You guys are so sneaky, I'm sure you'll figure out how to do this.

Sara said...

There is so much I have to learn about our Vicki!!! The adult beverage part I may have a hint about, but the "Bad Santa" part makes me think I should apply for a continuing ed program and get there in time for Christmas!