I'm not getting a lot of news from Vicki and Jack and have not been able to visit much lately, so I don't have much to report. I paid brief visit to the hospital this morning and found Vicki having a rough time of it. The infection in her jaw and mouth seems to be healing well and she wasn't needing any pain medication while I was there, but she's wanting very badly to go home and is unhappy about the prospect of having to go back to the hospital in just a couple of weeks.
They are still tinkering with V's blood pressure medication and the oncologist wants V's white blood cell count to come up just a little more before she can go home. While I was visiting the hospitalist physician came in to discuss how things are going and said that the oncologist might be ready to release V in just a couple of days.
The Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment