Last week's bone marrow biopsy was very, very un-fun, but the results showed that Miss V. is in remission which is a very good thing. Sine then she's been a busy gal getting tests, tests, and more tests. She said they need to make sure she's well enough for them to make her sick again.
V. says, " I passed all my tests with flying colors and Dr Damon said there is no better place to start than perfect! That made me feel very good. I am ready to start . I will be admitted to UCSF on Monday. I may have to share a room for awhile but ASAP they will move me to a private room. I am anxious to get this started."
The Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Miss Vicki: Hey, I just discovered your "village" & got up to speed on everything. Holy cow, what a ride you've both had!!! I'm delighted that Jack is coming along so well & is home with "the kids" & you seem to have turned a real good corner. Too bad hospitals aren't "pet friendly lodgings" so you can have your furry buddies with you every day. The 3 of you must miss each other terribly.
And speaking of furry buddies, I attended the BT Specialty Show in Pleasanton last Saturday (played hooky from work, yippee!). Didn't know what time the BT's showed & since every other show seemed to have 8 am showings, that's when I got there (5:30 wake-up call, egads). Wouldn't you know that they didn't show till 1:00. Mercy, what a morning. The BTCR had a pretty good spectator/exhibitor turnout. Just wish I'd thought to bring Tucker, who could use more socializing with dogs his own size.
I wish you could have been there, Vicki, instead of the place you've been.
Hey, when you get home & are feeling up to it, I would love to make a house call to give you a nice, relaxing, complimentary pedicure. I imagine you could use some pampering & I'd be really happy to do that for you. You are in my thoughts daily.
Many hugs, Susan Young
Post a Comment